Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Don't-Leave-The-House-Without Look

I usually never leave my home without makeup on. I'm secure enough to walk outside without any on, but this is what I love. If there is ever a time that I just can't (gym) or don't have time (rushing in the a.m. for work), I usually keep these essential items in my handbag:

  • Concealer. Genetically, I have dark circles under my eyes. No amount of sleep or green tea bags will fix this problem. Just because I was born with them, doesn't mean I have to live with them, so for the majority of the day I have an even complexion and don't have to hear people say, "Oh wow, you look tired!". My favorite concealer is MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 42.
  • Mascara. This is definitely important, mascara gives the illusion of brighter, more awake eyes. Even when I'm tired this helps.
  • Gloss or Chapstick. I can't ever leave my house without this! I tend to get very dry lips if I don't have some kind of barrier between my lips and my tongue (hehe). I lick my lips all day, ugh what a bad habit!

                                                                                                           Xoxo, Desiree

"It's beauty that catches your attention; personality which captures your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment