Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inglot Cosmetics





Inglot has to be one of my new favorite places to shop! I discovered the store while shopping in Times Square a few months ago. It reminds me a lot of another famous cosmetics brand that shall remain nameless for the time being, but if you are ever in New York, I urge you not to leave without taking a peak!

Why do I love Inglot Cosmetics?
There is something that they have called the "Freedom System", basically you can add whatever eye shadow, concealers, lipsticks, press powder, or blush to a palette of your choosing. You can choose a 5 palette, 10 palette, 2 or 3 palette. You can choose to buy circled eye shadow pans or squared pans (which brings more product). The shadows are very pigmented and have this beautiful shimmer to them, they’re really worth buying! When I first went in I was blown away by the prices (sooo affordable)! I ended up leaving with 10 items including a Freedom System palette for a total of 129.00. When I calculated what I spent at Inglot against what I would have spent in the other store, the savings was crazy! Unfortunately, I went the other day to get some more goodies and the associate let me know that two days later they were raising the prices on everything. The palettes were now going to be 30 dollars more expensive (huge price increase). Instead of getting the palette included with the eye shadows, now everything can be bought separate (just like in the other unnamed store). Even with the price hike I still put it at the top of my favorite places to shop. You can't purchase online, but if you call they will ship you items. Maybe this will change in the future.
                                                                                    XoXo- Desiree

"Adjust your makeup to the light in which your wear it."- Helena Rubenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment